The pace of change in the legal industry has resulted in the continuous development of innovative and technology-based tools. Legal teams are taking a business centered approach to legal practice by embracing emerging technologies and new partnerships to increase efficiency and make smarter operational decisions. Collaboration between legal and tech professionals is the driving force towards a new way to practice law and this digital transformation enables legal teams to scale efforts through the use of innovative technology-based tools, data driven strategies, risk management and legal spend analysis.
Join us on Thursday October 28, 2021, at 11:00am PT | 12:00pm MT | 2:00pm ET as we explore the growth and adoption of legal technology and automation in the practice of law.
- Prof. Gideon Christian, University of Calgary (moderator)
- Elizabeth Evans, AVP, Legal Knowledge Management, Education, Technology and Transformation, TD
- Kajal Ervin, Partner, JSS Barristers
- Jolie Lin, Founder & CEO, Linnovation Works
- Tiana Van Dyke, Senior Director, Client Services, Epiq
This session is eligible for up to 1 hour of CLE/CPD in Ontario and BC. To register, please visit – bit.ly/glcepiq
Comments are closed.